Code of Conduct
We expect all employees to follow our Code of Conduct. It formalizes our roadmap for honest, ethical and compliant business practices.
- Honesty: We are straightforward and truthful in our conduct and speech.
- Integrity: Our word is our bond. We mean what we say and say what we mean.
- Respect: We value each person as an individual.
- Trust: We earn the confidence of others through teamwork and open, honest communication.
- Responsibility: We can be depended on to fulfill our obligations and duties to our co-workers, clients, communities and families.
Our principles provide a moral compass for MBSI and articulate the policy of the organization.
- We strive to ensure that all activity by or on behalf of the organization is in compliance with applicable laws.
- We will accurately and honestly represent MBSI and will not engage in any activity intended to defraud anyone of money, property, or honest services.
- We shall do all that we can to maintain the confidentiality of patient and other confidential information in accordance with applicable legal and ethical standards.
- Directors, officers, committee members, and key employees owe a duty of undivided and unqualified loyalty to the organization.
- Business contracted shall be transacted free from offers or solicitation of gifts and favors in exchange for influence or assistance.
"MBSI's staff go after the hard to collect 10-15% of receivables that many other billing companies leave on
the table, and this is often the difference between a struggling ER and a successful one; but they manage
to do this with great sensitivity by working hard to assist patients in dealing with the complexities of
insurance coverage and claims payment, and by using the most advanced billing systems available."
- Miles Riner, MD